Friday, November 2, 2012

Technics hi-fi stereo 5 CD changer and multi-surround sound !

Excellent condition, all in working order. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Collection from Maidstone, otherwise courier charges will apply. Hi there, im selling my mixer as its been sitting in my cupboard for the last 8 months doing nothing so have decided to sell it. Has been tested and in perfect working order and good condition, as i said selling due to not be used and thought someone else may aswell get good use out of it... Ideal for the budding Dj, whether a beginer or the more experienced Dj... Would make an ideal christmas present. Features: 4 chanels cross fader (Assignable to all 4 chanels) 2 mic inputs 4 band master eq (Aswell as 3 band eq on each chanel) effects usb 12 volt goose neck light input plus loads more. Comes with all leads and original box. Any Question just ask. Thanks. Hi For sale here is a Alesis RA300 power amp. The amp is sold as faulty as sound only seems to be coming out of chanel 1, and not chanel 2 Ideal for someone who knows how to fix it as this is a seriously great amp. These are in very good condition and I are imports from America so the transformer plug units are included. I am also including the custom fit wall brackets and (as you can see via the pictures) it original packaging. I travel across the M4 on a regular basis so I may also be able to deliver. For Sale my Sony TC377 reel to reel tape deck I have owned this from new since 1976 !! Comes with original manual Full working order Retro Chic no tape deck looked nicer tha

0 comments:

Post a Comment