Thursday, September 27, 2012

JVC CAR STEREO / CD/ MP3/WMA KD-LH401 -

JVC REMOTE CONTROL CAR CD/STEREO MOTORIZED FACE, 1 BIT DAC (24BIT RESOLUTION) CD CHANGER (MP3) CONTROL 2 LINE OUT GOLD (5V) TEL. MUTING 7 BAND IEQ VARIABLE COLOR DIMMER DAB FULL CONTROL OE REMOTE IN 50WX4 MP3 WMA RDS PICT REMOTE CONTROL GOOD CONDITION COLLECTION ONLY WITH BOX AND MANUALS Yes I am a very reliable wholesaler and my products come from reliable suppliers who consistently have the products in stock . I have recently launched my own wholesale website: quickwholesale.co.uk You can start using my website to purchase orders. You can go to my website and check for some of my products and prices. please register and make an account before you order. please email me or text me dr dre tours-5 solo-20 studio-40 mixr- 60 snapback hats all for 15. i have many models wally tech earphones 4.99 please email me or text me ABSOLUTE BARGAINNNN Brand New Boxed Dock. Available In Black/Gold For 18 And White For 22 2.1ch Audio System,Smallest But Loudest With Class D Amplifier And Powerful 15W 3" Subwooffer Rich Functions Including IPod® Dock, FM Tuner, Sound Effects, Alarm/Sleep Modes, Calendar, Line-in, Remote And Battery Powered Compatible With Wide Range Of IPod® Versions Digital FM Tuner Equipped With 10 Preset Chane

0 comments:

Post a Comment