Saturday, September 29, 2012

***BARGAIN*** Brand new unused Ipod Nano 8Gb .

This is the latest edition Nano Silver in colour This is a replacement from Apple for my first editioano which was recalled. It comes without earphones It has a 3 month Apple warranty It has not even been switched on as it is surplus to my requirements. I have available an JL Audio subwoofer and Amplifier set. In fantastic condition, only used a handful of times in my previous car I have a new car now so this is no longer needed The amplifier is again made by JL Audio (2 chanel) who are amongst the best when it comes to audio quality products The bass is really loud and deep you will definitely be impressed Please note this does not include the wiring kit Any questions or offers feel free to call or message, nothing silly as I know the value of these products Collection only Thanks 5.1 surround sound system not 1 of those cheep crappy ones this is a Yamaha the name says it all . its loud nothing wrong with it in 100% working order . comes with all wires 5xspeakers and sub and remote . the system is in decibels/volume 200 no less this is an expensive system so grab a bargain you wont be disappointed For sale is my Apple I Pod. Its 32g. 4th Generation. Comes with charger and lead. The condition is really good. Hardly no wear. Looks nearly new. Please text or mail me. Call me if interested 07775435677 Speakers: ======= Ballistic B69P Speaker System 600 Watts for Cars - New and never used - Stil

0 comments:

Post a Comment