Sunday, October 28, 2012

PIONEER AUDIOPHILE PD-S604 STABLE PLATTER CD player .

Here i have my lovely sounding audiophile quality Cd-player that was very popular in Japan and has still has a huge following thanks to its stable platter mechanism and its vibrant open sound that still sounds fantastic. I dont use it much these days so shes just sat here waiting for a new owner to enjoy like i have. It is in very good condition with just a few marks here and there and the laser works 100% and even plays copied disks also which is a bonus. Come and have a listen and grab your self a bargain. It comes with the remote as well. Thanks for looking. brand new still has protective stickers on it. Just ipod no headphones etc. perfect for xmas 65 ono call ben on: 07951423446 I am selling my iPod touch 4th generation as I have purchased a new iPhone and no longer need it. It is in mint condition and has no scratches on the screen. The back has the usual chrome scratches, but is not too bad (as shown in the pictures). I am selling this iPod with the USB lead, but not with headphones. I also have a Cath Kidston case which fits this iPod, which I am selling for 5 if you would like this too. It is best to contact me via text or email. 07939147778 For sale my Arcam Alpha 7 hi-fi separates - Integrated Amplifier, CD Player and FM/AM Tuner. Purchased new from Audio T in London (approx. 1000), and all in excellent condition and working order. CD Player includes the remote control. The Tuner includes the AM and FM ariels. Also includes Cambridge Audio conecting leads, and al

0 comments:

Post a Comment