Sunday, October 28, 2012

2 x brand new iPod Classic 160 GB sealed in the box !

2 x brand new iPod Classic 160 GB colour: black Still in the box, never opened (won as a prize) 120 each, no offer please Pick up only in Canary Wharf, Crossharbour or Waterloo Email or call on 07838045617 I have for sale my Samsung HT-XQ100 5.1 surround sound. I’m selling this as I have bought a new system. It’s in good condition and comes with everything that was originally included when I first bought it... remote, speaker cables and even the original manual. For a full specification please see this link - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-HT-XQ100-Watt-Designer-Theatre/dp/B000GJI3Q8 There are a couple of negatives, one being the DVD player, for some reason there is a slight stutter when playing back a DVD. This hasn’t bothered me though as I used this mainly for the surround sound and not for the DVD player but a quick clean of the lens may fix this. The other issue is there is a slight rattle in the remote although the remote itself works fine. To read a review of this product please see this link: http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/home-cinema-packages/samsung-ht-xq100-review-49284685/ I would like 75 (which includes delivery) for this but am open to sensible Brand New Boxed 4GB Nanolite MP3 Player With Portable Speakers, In Car Adaptor, USB Wall Charger, Silicone Case, Earphones Micro MP3 Player with LED Screen, 4GB Memory, drag & drop, shuffle, FM Radio & Radio Record, Dictaphone, E Books This was a Groupon Coupon Purchase with an rrp of 80 pounds. Although I purchased for half the price. Selling as purchased as a present for my mum for her birthday to use in her car, but unfortuantely for me my dad treated her to a new car ...with MP3 player !!! lol !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment