Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Apple iPod touch 4th Generation Black (8 GB) FOR £50 .

HI SELLING MY IPOD TOUCH AS A SPARE OR REPAIR DONT HAVE A CLUE WHAT HAPPEN SUDDENLY WENT OF NOW WONT TURN ON WHEN TRY TO RESTORE WITH ITUNES ALL WILL DONE THE FINALY SAID RESTORE AGAIN AND TURN IT SELF OF CANNOT TURN ON BY BUTTON ONLY TURN IT ON WITH ITUNES FEW MARKS AT THE BACK BUT SCREEN LOOKS LIKE NEW BECAUSE ALWAYS USE WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR NOT GOING TO BOTHER TO REPAIR BECAUSE NOW I HAVE IPHONE 5 CONTACT ME ANYTIME NAVEEN ON 07411774263 FANTASTIC SPEAKERS, WHICH GOT SOME GREAT REVIEWS,IN EXCELLENT CONDITION , THESE SPEAKERS PUT SOME MORE HIGH-END SPEAKERS TO SHAME,YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED,MORE THAN WELCOME TO DEMO,COLLECTION ONLY Hi, I have for sale my beautiful black Ipod Touch 4g 8GB. I had this Ipod for around a year now and did not even use it that often. Ipod is in very good condition. Screen is like new without any scratches as from day one I had always screen cover on it. I just placed a brand new screen protector for a new owner. Back of an Ipod does have a few scratches not a lot though. Ipod always was in a leather cover. I will also give a luxury Ipod accessories pack with my Ipod. I bought it for 49.99 when was buying device. You will get: * Leather Cover (see picture) * Armband cover (see picture) * Touch screen Pen * Mirror Screen Protector (already on Ipod) Overall, Ipod comes in original packaging which includes: * Documents * Data/Charging USB cable &

0 comments:

Post a Comment