Tuesday, October 30, 2012

PAIR OF OHM MR128 SPEAKERS WITH WALL BRACKETS +

FOR SALE OHM MR128 SPEAKERS WITH WALL BRACKETS QUALITY AUDIO SPEAKERS ANY QUESTIONS CALL ME 07825727947 I have for sale my Samsung HT-XQ100 5.1 surround sound. I’m selling this as I have bought a new system. It’s in good condition and comes with everything that was originally included when I first bought it... remote, speaker cables and even the original manual. For a full specification please see this link - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-HT-XQ100-Watt-Designer-Theatre/dp/B000GJI3Q8 There are a couple of negatives, one being the DVD player, for some reason there is a slight stutter when playing back a DVD. This hasn’t bothered me though as I used this mainly for the surround sound and not for the DVD player but a quick clean of the lens may fix this. The other issue is there is a slight rattle in the remote although the remote itself works fine. To read a review of this product please see this link: http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/home-cinema-packages/samsung-ht-xq100-review-49284685/ I would like 75 (which includes delivery) for this but am open to sensible JVC CS-V517 13cms Dual Cone Speakers new, I had no time to mount, and now I not need... DESCRIPTION CS-V517 13CM Dual Cone Speakers With a Carbon Mica lightweight cone you can get more sound from your car stereo with DRVN dual cone speakers. Main Features» 150 Watts Peak/25 Watts RMS » Carbon Mica Cone » Cotton/Rubber Hybrid Surround » Frequency Response: 55 - 20,000Hz » Sound Pressu

0 comments:

Post a Comment