Sunday, September 30, 2012

Gemini cs 02 professional 5 chanel +

collect Margate ct9,sell cheap mixer because it is a small problem with a slider efector but it works very well and does not impede the normal operation of a mixer, effects, you can use the slider works just do not yank it, and everything will be ok, Monster Gratitude in ear headphones, unwanted gift Brand new, but opened up to take photos Includes 2 cases to hold headphones, 11 pair of ear tips ,manual and of course the headphones. WILL INCLUDE 2 PAIRS OF UNUSED FOAM EAR BUDS TO ENSURE EAR FIT Retail for 199 Great headphones with crispy clear sound 100, price has decreased a lot Tel: 07506773084 hi i have some red beats head phones for sale i will only ship they in the uk sorry they and 120 or make me an offer please. i bought them 2 weeks ago got them out 3 times to see if they work they do :) Beats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Product RED Special Edition which have control talk Ipod nano 6th generation, 8gb, Brand new never used although registered it on wednesday but decided not to use it as it was not for me so it still has nearly a year apple warranty . I got this as a replacement for another ipod that unfortunately could not be repaired. It came with nothing but I have a new lead and headphones that have not been used which will be included. I set the radio to try the sound quality and it is a brilliant little ipod but like I said is not for me. Thanks for looking :) Here is my ipod nano only problem is that the screen is plain white and you can see nothing easy fix just have not got time. Text me with any offers or questions 07757411357

0 comments:

Post a Comment