Saturday, November 3, 2012

Alpine sub woofer and 400w amp (not Alpine) -

I have for sale My Alpine SD sub woofer and A 400 w amplifier all in good working order, The speaker has a few very small marks on it but nothing that would effect the performance of it.. I was going to put it in to a car I got recently but decided not to as the sound system was very good as standard so I have decided that I no longer need this sub any more.. I also have a Brand new full wiring kit still in pack un opened for 20 for sale if you need it... Thanks for looking PIONEER SC-LX85 AV RECEIVER ONLY A FEW WEEKS OLD IN NEW CONDITION. CURRENTLY USING IT IN MY 5.1 SETUP BUYER HAS TO PICK U OR WE CAN MEET HALFWAY WITHIN REASONABLE DISTANCE BUT I WILL NOT SHIP. READ REVIEWS ON GOOGLE WHAT HIFI, TECHRADAR E.T.C KENWOOD KDC-W7534UY Car Stereo Head Unit with CD/Tuner/USB Very good condition, removed from my car prior to selling and new car does not require an Urei mixer for spares or repairs. Powers up and sounds excellent on chanels 1&2, but i can only get sound on the left speaker on chanels 3&4, the black fader caps are missing from these chanels as well. Im guessing it needs new faders, or you could use it as a 2 chanel mixer. Please note im selling this for spares or repairs only. Thanks for looking :) selling this great boombox for 5... radio, cd, cassette and records from cd/tuner to tape. pick up from Borehamwood or St Albans. Bit dusty, works perfectly, comes with remote.

0 comments:

Post a Comment