Saturday, November 3, 2012

Harman Kardon AVR 45S surround sound amp !

Around 8 years old. Comes with center and rear speakers. Pick-up only from London, Shoreditch, E2 Am moving house thursday, so would need to be picked up by Thursday Enquiries, pls call Chris on 0777 63 61 647 (Also selling a 17" LG Flatron LCD monitor, an HK Deskjet f4100 3-in-one printer, a VCR and a brand new Creative Soundblaster Surround 5.1 Pro if interested) NUMARK MIXER LIKE NEW POWER AMP 150 WATTS VERY GOOD WORKING ORDER NO OFFERS I HAVE OTHER DJ EQUIPMENT FOR SALE i want to sell my dr dre beats studios for 100 ponds as i rarely use them and have no need for them if interested please contact me by emailing me or texting me but not phoning thank you. Top quality Senheiser Amperior headphones in silver for sale! Brand new and sealed. Unwanted gift as I already have a set of HD 25s. These will make the perfect gift for any discerning music lover this Christmas. Any questions give me a call. Fusion Subwoofer 1000w, excellent condition! Reason for selling: no room in my car anymore got new born on the arrival therefor i need space! Sold as seen, great item, only used it a few times but when it was in use it was great! cash on collection, please call 07725857217 for details call Chris. thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment