Friday, November 2, 2012

Selling my 1200 max watts amplifier for £120, Kool Sound LX2450 .

I am selling my Kool Sound LX2450. I bought the amplifier with my speakers and now that I sold my speakers I don’t need my amp and therefore I am selling it. I paid 180 for the amplifier and I want to sell it for 120. I need money. I can take offers. Kool Sound LX2450 Amplifier Max. Power 2 x 600W Power: 4 ohms RMS 2 x 450W Power: 8 ohms RMS 2 x 300W Bridged: RMS 900W Frequency: 10Hz-50kHz-1.5dB Inputs Jack/RCA Output Type Speakon/Jack/Binding post Distortion: less than 0.1% S/N Ratio at rated RMS >90dB Maximum Input level- 21dB/9V Input impedance active balanced-20K Ohms. Crosstalk at rated output at 8 ohms->70dB Damping factor ( F=1kHz at 8 ohms ) >250 Slew rate: 30V/US Protection-short circuit, current limited, thermal cut off, slow start, limiter, ac fuse line, dc fault, power up/down transients. Ventilation: 2 x V Items included: - Sony DAV-SC6 Surround Sound System. Excellent physical and working condition. S-Master Digital Amplifier & DVD Player. 3 Speakers (1 central front speaker & 2 height adjustable rear speakers). 1 Subwoofer. All the required cables & remote. - Sony VPL-HS2 Home Entertainment LCD Projector. Excellent physical and working condition. Only used on the odd occasion so plenty of hours remaining in the bulb. Format: 16:9. Side Angle & Zoom adjust. All the required cables (to conect to the DAV-SC6) & remote. &a

0 comments:

Post a Comment