Wednesday, July 25, 2012

JVC SILVER MICRO COMPONENT MINI HIFI SYSTEM, MODEL CA UX-P5R Sterio system !

JVC SILVER MICRO COMPONENT MINI HIFI SYSTEM, MODEL CA UX-P5R Good condition with only slight wear on the unit. Supplied with the following features. CD PLAYER LW/MW/FM RADIO CASSETTE PLAYER SPEAKERS ARE TOTAL 100W. DIGITAL DISPLAY. REMOTE CONTROL INCLUDED. UNIT IS ALUMINIUM COLOUR. SPEAKERS IN ASH EFFECT CASINGS. HEIGHT 11 INCHES. WIDTH 7 INCHES. DEPTH 11 INCHES. BUYER COLLECTS. CASH ON COLLECTION (ORPINGTON AREA - SOUTH EAST OF LONDON) CITRONIC CQ-215 GRAPHIC EQUALIZER 2 x SOUND CHASERS 2 x SOUND LAB PV-616 WIRLESS MICS 2 x WIRED MICS 50 FOR EVERYTHING YAMAHA CA - 410 AMPLIFIER AMPLIFIER TESTED AND WORKING FINE GOOD WORKING CONDITION Looking for a quick sale so the price is low I have another 3 piece amplifier working Enter the North London Edmonton Mob: 07436923538 or Text me Price does not change Please, Thank you. These are brand new and still sealed just 90 send me an email/text if interested, I may not reply straight away as I cant when at work. Dont bother contacting me to ask if I will post for your sisters friends aunty cos I know all the scams. I am happy to post anywhere uk if you cover the costs. The Cambridge Audio A5 amplifier offers a maximum power of 60 watts per chanel, giving you an adequate audio performance. The six line inputs of this Cambridge Audio integrated amplifier let you conect CD players, tuners, and cassette players, for a versatile audio experience. This analog amplifier has a signal-to-noise ratio of 92 dB to ensure a high

0 comments:

Post a Comment