Monday, July 30, 2012

Dr Dre Beats Tours Monster - Brand New and Factory Sealed ?

SELLER RATING = 5* Brand new factory sealed in box. Comes with everything inside. I can only ship and will do it once payment has been WILL SHIP WITH TRACKING Text me on 07547216744 if you want one. I reply instantly. Payment method PayPal only has it is secure for both seller and buyer. Hurry, stocks runing out! Text me on 07547216744 1 - 5 Dre Beats = 18 EACH 6 - 19 Dre Beats = 16 EACH 20 - 29 Dre Beats = 15 EACH 30 - 39 Dre Beats = 14 EACH 40 - 50 Dre Beats = 12 EACH I have all other beats for sale if you would like. Message me. Will take 3 - 5 business days to deliver when you order! Very fast delivery! Mini solo, great sound for only 23, I have it in black red and white, no battery needed You can use it with I phone, BlackBerry and PC, IPod or IPad I have 5 and can sell them for 100 Call or text me on 07910882663 sony stereo... 3 cd disc changer 2 tape decks radio unwanted dont really use it any more so its just in corner of livingroom sitting pretty. i cant get a picture of it but this link is very simalar only the blue bits are red on the actual unit. speakers are still blue. http://www.nine220volts.com/-c-0/sony-mhcgzr5-mini-hi-fi-system-for-110-220-volts collection or delivery for a small fee depending on location (sheffield only) Brand new Monster beats power sports earphones with talk control. They are brand new with box and come with carry case and ear buds. The sound is amazing!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment