Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ipod Touch 8gb for sale !

I have a black 8gb ipod touch for sale, it has been used and has a few scratchers but is in full working order and can be jailbroke if requested. I want 60 ono for it. I am selling my Soundstyle Z2 speaker stands due to downgrading my 5.1 audio system to a 2.1 These get a 5 star review and retail for 60 minimum WITHOUT delivery. 5 Star professional review here - http://www.whathifi.com/review/soundstyle-z2/ They are mint condition, after all they just sit there and keep your speakers rigid :) You will NOT find them cheaper than this, trust me I looked. Feel free to e-mail me at jamo_1991_ [AT] hotmail.com or reply via this form. Check my e-mail regularly so expect a fairly quick reply. Cheers, James. Marantz 4 stack Separated Sound System CD Player - model CD-46 Cassette Deck - model 50-53 Tuner - model - ST 57 AMP - model - PM 57 with 2 x Tanoy Profile Plus Speakers in Rosewood wall mounting brackets also provided if required All very clean and in good working order Free delivery within 10 miles SONY SS-CE35HD BOOK SHELF SPEAKERS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION SONY SPEAKERS QUALITY BOOK SHELF WHITE WOOFERS BLACK EXCELLENT CONDITION 15 DEMO FOR BUYER GERRY ON 07563677028 NO TEXT PLEASE detox dre beats are limited ed and the best most expensive dre beats you can get! rrp 450 i would love to keep them if truth be told but need some extra money! 100% genuine guy would meet up

0 comments:

Post a Comment