Thursday, August 30, 2012

IPod nano 5th gen 16gb purple .

I have iPod nano 5th gen 16gb purple No Box No Earphones Usb lead included Pictures shows blue but iPod is purple Huddersfield (Dalton) 2 x Alesis Provenue 1501 Speakers 1 x Crown XLS 202 Poweramp I have had this PA system for about five years and it has been used less than a dozen times since then. Sad to be selling due to moving abroad. Speakers have recently been fitted with new tweeters, the same part from the original manufacturer, tested and working perfectly. The Crown amp is a basic amp from a very good manufacturer and is a perfect match for the speakers. Has never let me down. Perfect for DJ monitors, stage monitors or band practice. 110 for either the speakers or the amp - FIRM 200 for the PA system - ONO with quick sale Sorry I will not be able to include cables. FOR SALE NICE SONY HIFI SYSTEM. TWO SPEAKERS, TAPE DECK, TUNER MINI DISC DECK, VERY GOOD COMPACT SYSTEM WITH NICE SOUND. FULLY WORKING GOOD CONDITION SUBWOOFER ONLY WITH SOME WIRES I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIT IT IN AS I GOT THIS WITH MY OLD CAR I AM SELLING THIS BECAUSE I DONT NEED IT ANYMORE IT WORKS FINE ITS PICK UP ONLY SO EMAIL OR TEXT ME IF YOUR INTERESTED THANKS OR NEAREST OFFER Nokia purity headphones, black. Brand new still in original box. Collection with cash, or bank transfer and i will post them. Email if interested.

0 comments:

Post a Comment