Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Rotel RSP960AX processor + RB956AX 6 chanel amp *

Great sounding processor and amp, best if you love stereo but fancy surround sound as a bonus. Perfect condition. We are off to Canada so if it doesnt find a home it goes to charity or the tip (or my Mum). Buyer would have to collect, 5 mins from tube. BRAND NEW still with protective film. Apple Ipod nano 8gb in silver. Comes with unused headphones and cable (as seen in the picture). Ipod still has warranty with Apple. RRP 115 (Apple store) IPOD is BRAND NEW, and comes will all accessories, apart from the box. Any questions, please text or email. I have brand new studio beats for sale, i have red, white and black, you can try them before you buy, open to swaps, let me no what you have, 07528129791 hi guys am sallig my propre sony mini stereo machine with cd compact and tape reverse cassette and am-lw- fm radio with 2of spekerse and original remote control and original antina and digital autput for mini disk and ipod line in cable , the machine is very... good condition like new , am saling this machine because am livinge from lodon soon , (dont miss this portunete guys its very rare.... and if you want 2 asq me any quetion you can ring me in any time , my nember is : 075 29 55 20 20 and my mame is oscar and no time westesr please thanks. IPOD LEATHER BACK CASE AND MULTIPLE COLOR NECK STRAPS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND NEVER BEEN USED, WILL FIT MOST IPODS CALL ME TXT ME OR EMAIL ME ABOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment